Selling a home is what most people think of when they talk about "real estate", and it is the biggest cross-section of the real estate industry. It is also the biggest investment that most people have, so choosing the right agent is critical to getting your home sold. Here are some basics to ponder when it's time to sell your home:
1. Understand your timing. Do you need to sell quickly with no time to make any repairs or updates? Or do you have some time to prepare?
2. What can you afford to change in your home to get it sold? Decorating trends can change quickly, and many buyers are looking for a home where they can move right in, to include paint and other more cosmetic items. Click here for some inexpensive ways to update your home.
3. What do you owe? Are you in a distressed situation? If so, check out the Short Sale Information section.
4. Decluttering is important. Making your home look its best, and biggest, can put your home to the top of a buyer's list.
5. Get a Market Analysis of the real estate market in your neighborhood. Lisa and Your Home Sale Resource Team will provide a free, no obligation analysis for you, and can keep you updated on neighborhood sales activity monthly, quarterly, or longer as suits your needs.
When you're ready to sell your home, Lisa and Your Home Sale Resource Team will provide the following:
1. Update, Repair and Staging Consultation - an honest assessment of what you need to do, or don't need to do, to prepare your home
2. Professional Photography, to include 3D and walking video tours. Photography is the most important aspect buyers are looking for when searching the internet for homes to consider.
3. In home buyer take away brochures, featuring photos and description of your home, as well as floor plan and plat when available
4. For Sale sign (where allowed)